Saturday 20 March 2010

The BUCS trampoline finals, Sheffield

On the 14th of March the Exeter university trampoline team went up to Sheffield fo the national university trampoline finals. BUCS is the university sporting governing body it stands for British Universities and Colleges Sport. Although i was so nervous the team overall did really well. Firstly Steph Dodds won in the Ladies BUCS 4 and then I surprisingly came away with a Bronze medal for BUCS 2 men. After winning BUCS 3 men last year I didn't expect much in fact not being last was my aim. The guys who were 1st and second were amazing. The winner is a Team Great Britain Double mini-trampoline competitor! Then after the Elite men competed we found that overall the scores were enough to win second place in the team competitions! Amazing surprise! Coming away with bronze and silver medals was such a nice way to end my university trampoline career!

Pictures
1) My Family come to support me
2) The team T-shirts I designed and had made
3) The top 3 BUCS 2 men (i'm on the far right)
4) Exeter Uni Men's trampoline team




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment