Sunday 7 March 2010



As part of Exeter trampline club we went to Warwick for the 2009-2010 trampoline Open. The social the night before had an 'occupations' theme. The occupation had to start with the first lette of our Uni... So as Exeter we went in boiler suits as Exterminators. Not really that elaborate but it was very cool to have everyone in matching gear.
Unfortunately the next day didn't go that well. I competed the set and finished with some OK scores but 5mins later one of my moves was 'disputed'. When I competed my set routine I failed to keep the straight shape in my Barani to the extent that they counted it as a tucked. (personally I don't think it was that tucked, what do you think? click here) Therefore when it came to doing my tucked barani later in the routine it was counted as a repetition of a move! so was only given scores for half of my routine. Se la vie i'm affraid. Having nothing to loose I gave it my all for the voluntary routine and came out with the 3rd highest score out of all the Voluntary routines. Had my original scores for my set routine been counted I would've been 3rd overall. Instead I was last. Not bad though, considering this was my first time competing at elite level. I have the national finals in two weeks so watch this space.

Till next time,

Fred

www.xfred.co.uk

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment